Saturday, September 18, 2010

Fade to Black


This is what I am wearing for a dinner of ribs. I wanted to try out the feather cap with something more casual. With a dress, I think it'll just be way too dressy for everyday. I mean, it's already an attention grabber, so a dress would make it more dressy than my everyday life can bear. That's why I waited till I got to my parents house to reclaim my black jumpsuit.




Jumpsuit: thrifted from Saver's
Belt: from another skirt
Necklace: Shop in Austin, TX
Feather Cape: Asos
Hat: Urban Oufitters
Clutch: Secondhand from Plato's Closet
Shoes: Prada

3 comments:

Simple Beauty said...

That Cape IS FAB! Loving this whole outfit!

j'taimee said...

I really love this whole look! And did you go darker with your hair? Very dramatic - I like!

CL said...

I have that cape! Isn't it great! x